Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome!

Thank you for checking out my new blog.  The last year has definitely been one of the most challenging that I have had emotionally and I have found myself at times really needing to express how I am feeling.  So I decided to start this blog. 

The topics on this blog will be completely random.  They might be about my feelings, politics, current events, places I've visited, things I've done, or anything else that pops into my mind. 

I hope that you will follow my blog and will enjoy reading it.  I also encourage lots of comments! 

2 comments:

  1. I really welcome the opportunity to learn more about how you think and feel, especially since we don't get to see each other often. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title. I'm looking forward to everything!

    ReplyDelete